Membership Change Requests

Cancel, Upgrade, Downgrade, Hold

Membership Change Request Form
Use this form to request any change to your membership, including upgrade, hold, cancellation, or downgrade, which is also a form of cancellation. You can also use this form to add (upgrade) or remove (downgrade) members.

Something else?

Questions or comments? We want to help!

Court House
CH FIT 24 only or choose BOTH CLUBS!